Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sharing is Caring.

Writing can at times be therapeutic to me... Like now for instance, it's exactly 2:30am and I don't think I'll be shutting my eyes any time soon - as much as I'd like to. 
 It's times like these that I remember my 'calma' music playlist. A very random mix of songs that just calm my energy, just what I need. Now playing: Stickwitu ~ Pussycat Dolls, hahaha. Never was much a fan of them, but this song has always been a favorite. 
 I'd love to be able to share and connect with all who are out there more, be it youtube, twitter, this blog.. I don't need a 'fanbase' or any popularity status from it, but just knowing that I could positively instruct, encourage, help strengthen and support others, just connect with others, that's what I want this all to grow into. A positive place to visit when you're feeling down, or can't sleep ;) Help me turn this dream into a reality? I think it's crazy important we never forget our dreams and desires, what makes you want to live life to the fullest? 


I send love, hugs, blessings and hope your way (a goodnight's sleep, too!) 
 :)
~ Sara 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sara - I started my blog on many sleepless nights too!

    Hope you finally got some shut eye. Seems crazy that a few hours before we have to get up we finally get to sleep!

    Check out some of my night owl work here! www.AvaRoxanne.com

    Chat soon! Sweet Dreams... Ava Roxanne @MySkinConcierge

    ReplyDelete