Thursday, November 3, 2011


Do you ever have those kind of days when you just need to take a break from 'life' and have more fun with makeup than a normal day? Somedays for me, it's a darker smudged liner to go with a slightly put-off mood. 
Any way that you change up your makeup depending on the day/mood? Tell me in the comments below, I'd love to hear it. 

I try not to 'encourage' any downer mood of mine, or anyone's, but I don't believe in living a facade, that is - a false front. We always have the choice. Choose to be happy or choose to surrender negativity just because we woke on the wrong side of the bed, are letting things in life drag us down. 
Or, 
we can choose to take control of how we feel, kick those bad moods in their rear-ends and out the door!
Sure, I love 'wallowing' and doing a bit more dramatic look with my make up. But by the time I've done up my eyes as such, I look at myself in the mirror and am able to laugh at my own reflection. I started from a bad place and spent that extra time with some 'makeup therapy' getting out my anger in my makeup, and now it's time to move forward - I kinda feel like a rebel. Got my smokey eyes and a kick-butt attitude to match, but that doesn't mean I have to still be in a negative place.  

The day is mine, ours, YOURS to conquer. 
Go make the best of it. 

~ Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment