Sunday, May 11, 2014

First Impression: Indian Healing Clay Mask



Health & Beauty Aztec Secret
 Indian Healing Clay "World's Most Powerful Facial
DEEP PORE CLEANSING!
100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay

How I Applied: 
I mixed a couple tablespoons of the powder with a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar (it suggests you may! and I know my skin loves ACV :) ),  formed paste and applied on thick to face and neck with fingers.

Felt during: 
Automatically cooling.  As it dried it tightened and even seemed to warm a bit. 

8 minute update: About half dry, some area still very cooling, some tight, warm, tingly. (Photo above)

15 minute update: Ready to wash off, very tight and tingling in most areas.
Looking at my face I almost thought my lips had become swollen, but after rinsing off the mask I noticed nothing out of the ordinary except for some redness.

Felt after: 
 Very cleansed! Slightly warm, felt as if drew some more circulation to my face but that's a good thing! Not a "Glowy" or "Calming" mask by any means, but very cleansing and rejuvenating.

Applied my normal day moisturizer after (Ole Henriksen - Sheer Transformation) and skin felt cleansed but not overly tight, didn't feel the need for any extra moisturizer than normal.

Overall:
Loved the first cooling effect, the tightness/tingling wasn't comfortable, the cleansed feeling after is great! We'll see if I feel like it makes any overall effect on skin condition.

Will use weekly to seek true results!

No comments:

Post a Comment